This girl. How do I accurately describe the little personality that bubbles over in this little girl? She is…
Sassy. Wild. Spontaneous. Spunky. Intense. Adorable. Courageous. Mischievous. Endearing. Rambunctious. Intelligent. Manipulative. Charming. Sweet. Hilarious. Feisty. Vivacious. Energetic. Diva-esque.
I just adore her. WE just adore her. Everyone who meets her is just won over with her charm and sass. And today we celebrate her and the amazing little lady she has become. And I just can’t stop thanking the Lord for this little treasure.
Happy Birthday Cocoa Puff!!!
Cocoa’s 20 Questions:
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What’s your favorite TV show?
4. What’s your favorite outfit?
MERMAID (Little Mermaid costume she JUST got, haha)
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What song do you love?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
8. Who is your best friend?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
BIG! I EXCITED!
10. What is your favorite book?
JESUS BOOK (Ahhhh!)
11. What are you really good at?
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
13. What is your best memory?
14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
ONION PICEY (spicy)
16. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
19. What do you like to do with your best friends?
20. What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday?
PLAY WITH JESUS
Well there you have my sweet little Cocoa Bean in a nutshell. Silly and sweet wrapped in one beautiful bow with a BIG heart for Jesus! Happy birthday sweetie!!! Blessed beyond measure to know you =)
Photography Credit: Mike Fiechtner Photography